Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shawn Christian
Minneapolis / St. Paul ~ Mall of America
"Days of our Lives" Better Living Book Tour
Release September 24, 2013

St. Louis, Mo September 23
Minneapolis, Minnesota September 25
Chicago, Il September 27


Today Book ~ Excerpt from "Days of our lives Better Living" Shawn 's Recipe

2013.09.17 Kristian Alfonso@KJAlfonso 1h
Getting ready for@BetterLiving_TV tour NY Sept23rd Boston25thNashville27th ;) Hope u can join us;)) pic.twitter.com/wiXhSg1BEb
2013.09.17  Deidre Hall@DeidreHall 2h
Busy day at work. Everyone trying to figure out what to wear, with whom they're travelling, etc. It's getting... http://fb.me/2Ehxg2Emj



15m


56m
. knows the importance of expressing gratitude."I count my blessings and give thanks for a wonderful day"


5h
. believes keeping things spontaneous is healthy. RT if you agree with him!
Minneapolis ~ Mall of America
44m
So nice to meet tonight! Such a nice guy!!! Check ur mail soon!!! :)







1h

1h
Great time at Mall of America!

16h
A local recommended I go to Hell-so I went to for a devilishly delicious "Bloody Hell" Damn!


16h
...I'm not exactly sure where I was when I took this picture, but has a great nightlife...

16h
Apparently there are rules in HELL....

16h
Thank you for taking great care of me. Next stop !! Travel Addict!