Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shawn Christian
Executive Producer/Co-Writer/Actor
Shawn Christian's Moonshine Entertainment
Project: Filming "Addicts Anonymous" 
June 27, 2013




Filming Day 6      


45m
Me and the gorgeous Molly Burnett () on set of being silly
4h
4h
4h
4h
4h
4h
4h
He even does art dept jobs! Not just a busy pretty face! nicest guy ever!
4h
4h
Not working today but came to set to take pics for you guys ;)
4h
4h
4h
4h
Brian shooting behind the scenes dad!
5h
5h


3h
On the set of "Addicts Anonymous": Me: "I need______ for this scene." PA: "Yes Shawn, I'll you get you the number to that Sex Shop."



Just heard from : "I like a woman with problems." ~Amen ?


6h
& with their addicts Anon ornaments I made from and I!
7h
with her Alice ornament I personalized with AA from and I! Photo from












No comments:

Post a Comment