Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013. Twitter Photos

Shawn Christian
2013 Twitter Photos


Waiting for the curtain to rise at Cirque Du Soleil. Of coarse I already got in trouble for taking this picture...


Charity w/LA Clippers Chris Paul. You're an amazing player, even better person.




Dear & , please hug the crap out of Evan / Luke for me!! Cutest kids ever!! :)



Per our conversation ....TYG.



Thank you Resort for the delicious chocolate on my bed pillow. All edible, All gone. Yummmm


Courtside at Clippers vs Milwaukee. Wicked dunk !! Even had to applaud that!


so lovely to meet you last night! You were so charming and kind!



Didn't find any four leaf clovers, no pot of gold. Just some peace in an emerald forest. Happy St. Patrick's Days.

2h
After being ticketed for going 20mph over the speed limit...I finally arrived at my destination.

28m
Another Moonshine road trip. View from my hammock...

4m
No speed limits out here today!


6m
Another Off-Road adventure...


56m
The peace and joy of a rocky road.
14m
Unbelievable Moto-X stunts...! Amazing showmanship. THX!


: What trick do you think this Nuclear Cowboyz rider is doing? ” This should give you an idea...

4m
Driving into the High Desert for a nighttime adventure. Destination unknown... -Road


1h
Beyond that ridge was the unknown. Amazing discoveries...

7m
I was so excited to get a tour of the set that I passed out, and was very worried about me.


3m

1h
Thank you for hooking me up!! "I'm addicted to danger!"


56m
I'm getting in touch with my inner Pyro "Tommy!" ?


46m
Thank you to all the moms. Happy Mothers Day! The early morning view from my tent.

1h
Reflecting on the awe and gratitude of those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you for this moment of freedom.


6h
Thank you ma'am for the Cowboy hat! What exactly are you suggesting Margie..the dollar bills for a private show...?



9m
Umm, nice MIAMI HEAT touch on my dressing room ...subtle. I WILL be the SPURS in your CUBAN ASS!! ;)
4m
I'm making a vow to never piss off as it seems may have?


 Link for Shawn's reaction ---->>>  https://vine.co/v/blM2Jmr9mzM


21m
I finished work some time ago now....this may take awhile just to find my clothes.

4m
Just heard: "Hit it like a B*tch!" ...and here's where my ball lies....on the green.

4 Jul
Sun is setting, tiki torches lit, band has hit the stage...drinks in hand. Happy 4th of July! Cheers!


32m
Sitting on the shore enjoying an evening of peace and serenity.
8m
THX & for supporting my Addiction! Love the shot glass and bottle of its contents!

56m
. knows the importance of expressing gratitude."I count my blessings and give thanks for a wonderful day"

6m
Move over Jennifer, there's a new girl in town! ;)


3h
Just heard the National Anthem aboard the aircraft carrier USS Midway. Moving Honor & Respect


5h
. believes keeping things spontaneous is healthy. RT if you agree with him!

2h
My shot: From the swamp, into the beach....par. Miracles do happen. with buddies.

8m
Great day in Michigan, night unknown.....

9m
shawnc4real Great fun working together this week on Is my head gigantic? @ Days of Our…


10m
Oh my gosh ,what a crazy busy day ,lol week .yes,lol it takes an army ;))!@ShawnC4real ,thanks fr the mani ;)lol